Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Introduction

Hi all, so this is our first post. We are in the mist of getting married and building a future together. So I thought, what better ways than to start a blog to document all the events together? It will be even memorable to read, many years down the road.

My name is Irene and I am the main author of this blog and I will be writing a lot about my preparations and such, and I hope you are here because you are getting married and enjoy reading wedding blogs, otherwise it will surely bore the hell out of you. Most of my friends are not getting married yet, so it is hard to share my excitement and it will be unfair for them to hear me rattle on and on, which is also yet another reason why I am blogging about these instead. Hiak hiak! As mentioned earlier and hint of why my friends aren't getting married yet, this is because I am 24+ year old this year, and I know it is a young age to get married in Singapore but I guess when you meet the right one, you will be ready. Furthermore, we have been dating since 10/1/2010. So that is about 5 years+ and this is a picture of us some years ago.



So anyhow, we have booked our BTO many many years ago, in year 2010. Yes, it is that far ahead and I suspect we are going to get our keys soon. Much to my joy and excitement to turn it into a barbie house, much to my hubby-to-be's dismay. And this is the BTO that we have booked..



Punggol Topaz! Our nest in the near future.


I guess that is all for now. Will blog about other stuffs pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment